Per serving: 286 calories, 16.2g fat (6.9g sat. fat), 224mg cholesterol, 18g carbohydrate, 1056mg sodium, 1.8g fiber, 17.6g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Premium Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 chopped onion, about 1-1/2 cups
- 1 diced green bell pepper, about 1 cup
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole or 2% milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 450°. Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Fill hashbrown carton to fill line with hot water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Once butter melts, add the onion and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a large mixing bowl. Add salt, potatoes, cheese, ham and vegetables and mix to combine. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through and starting to brown.