Per Serving: 290 calories, 13g fat (6g sat. fat), 105mg cholesterol, 32g carbohydrate, 980mg sodium, 1g fiber, 13g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Original or Cheesy Hashbrowns
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 packages (16.3 oz. each) refrigerated reduced-fat biscuits
- 8 hardboiled eggs, halved lengthwise
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled turkey or pork bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cracked black pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Combine hashbrowns and cheese in a bowl.
- Roll or form each biscuit dough into a 5-inch circle.
- Place 2 tablespoons hashbrowns mixture, one half hardboiled egg and one tablespoon bacon on one side of the dough circle. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Fold dough over egg to cover; pinch edges to seal. Place on a baking sheet. Brush lightly with butter and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake until biscuits are flaky and golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers; reheat in toaster oven.