Per serving: 220 calories, 5g fat (1.5g sat. fat), 115mg cholesterol, 29g carbohydrate, 530mg sodium, 2g fiber, 15g protein.Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Baked Hashbrowns & Turkey Pancakes
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Potato Flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (about 4 oz.) thinly sliced and shredded cooked turkey or ham
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Hydrate hashbrown potatoes according to package instructions.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, if desired, for easier clean up. Generously oil twelve 4-inch circular areas on each pan.
- Combine potato flakes, eggs, ham or turkey, carrot, green onion, and pepper in a medium bowl; let stand 2 minutes. Mix in hashbrown potatoes.
- Scoop 12 rounded 1/4 cupfuls onto prepared pans. Press firmly to flatten potatoes into 4-inch pancakes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until bottom and edges of pancakes turn golden brown. Turn and brown second side 3-4 minutes if desired. Serve warm.