Per serving: 200 calories, 10g fat, (4.5 g sat. fat), 20mg cholesterol, 5g protein, 22g carbohydrate, 570mg sodium, 1g fiber
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 box (6.1 oz.) Hungry Jack® Cheddar & Bacon Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and sliced green onion for topping
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine potato slices, sauce mix and butter in an ungreased 2-quart casserole dish. Add boiling water; stir to evenly blend sauce mix.
- Stir in sour cream and milk until sour cream is mostly blended in.
- Bake 22 minutes until bubbly. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake additional 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and green onions.