- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 Jalapeños, cut into rondelle
- 1 1/3 Cups sweet corn
- 1 Cup ricotta cheese
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 packages Hungry Jack Cheesy Hashbrowns
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Choose a cooking method for the chicken—grilled, boiled for 10 minutes, or cooked in the slow cooker. Leftover pulled chicken can also be used.
- Shred the chicken and add it to the bottom of a 9×9 inches baking dish. Top with 1 Cup of sweet corn and the 2 jalapeños cut into rondelles. If you want to reduce the spiciness of this dish, remove the seeds from the peppers.
- In a medium sauce pan, over medium heat combine ricotta cheese, heavy cream, and 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth and combined, about 4-5 minutes. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Top with ⅓ Cup of sweet corn and 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cook hashbrowns according to package directions and add them as the final top layer.
- Bake for 18 mins at 400ºF and broil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let the casserole stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes, top with extra jalapeños (optional) and serve.