- 10-inch quiche
Per Serving: 240 calories, 11g fat (5g sat. fat), 200mg cholesterol, 23g carbohydrate, 880 mg sodium, 1g fiber, 12g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 thinly sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare hashbrown potatoes according to package instructions in a 10-inch skillet. Press the hashbrowns up the side of the skillet about 1 inch when frying.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl and stir in half of the green onion, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg and onion mixture over browned hashbrown potatoes, making sure to cover entire bottom layer. Top with shredded cheese. Cover and continue cooking on low heat until eggs are firm and cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with remaining green onion.