- 1-1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 8 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 package (1 lb.) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 package (14 oz.) frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Cook bacon in Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in Dutch oven. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender.
- Stir in bacon and all remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.