- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- No-stick cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in large microwave-safe bowl. Reserve about 2 tablespoons beaten egg. Add carrot, bouillon, chives, salt, water and milk to eggs in bowl. Mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 2-1/2 minutes or just until hot. Mix in potato flakes.
- Spray a flat surface with no-stick cooking spray. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Overlap long sides to form large rectangle. Firmly press perforations and edges to seal. Press or roll to form a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread potato mixture over dough. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up dough starting with long side. Seal long edge. Cut crosswise into 8 slices. Place cut side down in prepared pan. Press to flatten slightly. Brush with reserved beaten egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
To make ahead, prepare recipe as directed through Step 3. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours before baking.