- 1-1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 jar (5 oz.) cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed, optional
- 2 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and dried
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with foil. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine butter, cayenne sauce and celery seed, if desired, in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 45 to 60 seconds or until butter is melted. Blend ingredients well with fork. Reserve 1/2 cup of sauce.
- Place flakes in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into cayenne sauce. Roll in potato flakes. Gently pat potato flakes onto chicken. Place wings on prepared pan.*
- Drizzle wings just before baking with remaining cayenne sauce.
- Bake wings uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a fork.