Crispy Corn Fritters with Creamy Maple Chipotle Sauce
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- Using a deep fryer (or a skillet with 2 inches of oil), Heat the oil to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, Stir together the corn, pancake mix, potato flakes, egg, and water.
- Spoon rounded tablespoons full of dough in hot oil.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes each, or until golden brown, turning with tongs.
- In a small bowl, Stir together the mayonnaise, maple syrup, and chipotle sauce.
- Serve Fritters piping hot with Creamy Maple Chipotle Sauce.
- 1 tablespoon Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle sauce