- 2/3 cup Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 lbs.), cut up
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- Heat oven to 400°F. Coat baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and garlic salt in a shallow bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Coat chicken pieces with flour; dip in Italian dressing. Coat with potato flake mixture, patting until chicken is thoroughly coated; shake off excess breading. Place in prepared pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until instant-read thermometer reaches 165°F.