- 5 boxes (4.9 oz.) Hungry Jack® Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, or any Hungry Jack® Casserole Potatoes of your choice
- No-stick cooking spray
- 10-1/2 cups water
- 2 cans (12 fl.oz.) evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced
- Spray a 5 or 6-quart slow cooker with no-stick cooking spray. Add potatoes, sauce mix, water, evaporated milk and butter, stirring until well blended.
- Turn slow cooker to Low. Cook potatoes 4 to 5 hours or until fork-tender. Turn off slow cooker. Gently stir potatoes to distribute the sauce. Sauce will thicken as potatoes hold in covered slow cooker. Potatoes will hold in covered slow cooker for up to 1-1/2 hours.