Per serving: 240 calories, 16g fat (3.0g sat. fat), 15mg cholesterol, 21g carbohydrate, 650mg sodium, 2g fiber, 4g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 package (4.9 oz.) Hungry Jack® Creamy Scalloped or Au Gratin Potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 4 strips turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup regular or reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat water, milk, potato slices and sauce mix just to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Cover; simmer over medium-low heat stirring frequently until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a medium bowl and let cool 10 minutes.
- Add bacon and remaining ingredients. Stir gently to combine.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until cold.