Per serving: 260 calories, 11g fat (3g sat. fat), 70mg cholesterol, 28g carbohydrate, 710mg sodium, 3g fiber, 11g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry*
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- *To thaw spinach: Microwave in a large bowl on HIGH for 4-5 minutes. Place in a colander and press firmly with a spoon or spatula to drain liquid.
- Refresh hashbrown potatoes according to package directions. After 12 minutes, drain and squeeze out any excess liquid from carton.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Coat a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- While hashbrowns are standing, combine potato flakes, milk, eggs, Parmesan, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Mix in spinach.
- Add oil to refreshed hashbrowns in carton and mix well.
- Spread 3/4 of the hashbrowns firmly onto bottom and sides of prepared pie dish. Spoon spinach mixture lightly into dish. Top evenly with remaining hashbrowns, fluffing the hashbrowns with a fork.
- Bake until hashbrowns are well-browned and center is set, 30-35 minutes. Let pie stand 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.