- 1 carton Hungry Jack Black Pepper and Onion Hashbrowns
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 Cup milk
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 apple maple chicken sausages, heated and sliced
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Prepare the hashbrowns according to package directions. Once in the frying pan, begin preparing the eggs.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spread about ⅙ of the egg mixture in a small greased, heated skillet. Let cook until the eggs are just about set.
- Sprinkle with ⅙ of the cheddar cheese.
- Spread ⅙ of the prepared hashbrowns on one side and top with about 1 sliced sausage.
- Fold the omelet over on top of the potatoes and sausage and cook for about 1 minute more, until the cheese is melted.
- Slide onto a plate, let the pan cool slightly and repeat.
- Serve topped with avocado slices and diced tomato.