320 calories, 20g fat, (12 g sat. fat), 55mg cholesterol, 11g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 520mg sodium, 1g fiber
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2-2/3 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper, or jarred roasted red bell pepper, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease or coat with cooking spray a 9×9-inch or 2-quart baking dish.
- Heat water, butter, salt and pepper to simmering in a large saucepan. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in milk and potato flakes until blended. Let stand 1 minute. Stir in sour cream.
- Spread half the potatoes in prepared baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese and bacon. Spread remaining potatoes on top and sprinkle with red pepper and green onion.
- Cover and bake until heated through, 25-30 minutes.