Per serving: 70 calories, 3g fat (2g sat. fat), 10mg cholesterol, 8g carbohydrate, 210 mg sodium, 0g fiber, 4g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Premium or Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese (regular or reduced-fat)
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened (regular or reduced-fat)
- 1 can (14 oz.) chili bean
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen or canned)
- 1 can (10 oz.) southwest style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Cooking spray
- Tortillas or tortilla chips
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Combine hashbrowns and cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- Spread softened cream cheese on the bottom of a 2 quart or 9×9-inch casserole dish. Layer chili, corn, tomatoes and green onion over cream cheese.
- Spread hashbrown mixture over top of casserole; spray top of potatoes generously with cooking spray.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve warm with soft tortillas or tortilla chips and hot sauce if desired.