- 1 box Hungry Jack Cheesy Hashbrowns
- 6 Eggs
- 5 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Cup Spinach, chopped
- 1 Cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup Colby Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Follow the directions on the Hungry Jack hashbrowns
- Add hashbrowns to a 10 inch cast iron pan and fry for 5 minutes. Gently press into crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While crust bakes, chop broccoli and steam in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Sauté diced onions with a pat of butter until translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper—whisk well.
- Stir in pepper Jack cheese and chopped spinach.
- When crust is pre-baked, remove from oven and layer broccoli, onions, and egg mixture.
- Top with Colby Jack cheese and return to oven.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. (If crust starts to brown, cover with foil for remaining cook time)