Per serving: 270 calories, 7g fat (2g sat. fat), 95mg cholesterol, 30g carbohydrate, 530mg sodium, 2g fiber, 22g protein. (With 2 tablespoons each sour cream and cranberry sauce)
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Hashbrown Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Hungry Jack® Potato Flakes
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. thinly sliced cooked turkey or ham, or combination
- Hydrate hashbrowns according to package directions. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, if desired, for easier cleanup. Generously oil four 6-inch circular areas on each pan.
- Combine potatoes, potato flakes, onion and egg in a medium bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon potatoes into four portions onto oiled circles. Flatten to 6-inch circles about 1/4-inch thick.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until browned. Turn. Bake additional 3-4 minutes until the second side is brown.
- Serve warm topped with sliced turkey or ham, sour cream and cranberry sauce.
- Sour Cream
- Cranberry Sauce