Irish Corned Beef, Potatoes and Cabbage
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups purchased coleslaw blend
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound sliced, cooked, chopped corned beef (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add coleslaw blend and onion. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add water, milk and salt. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in potato flakes until moistened. Mix in corned beef and cheese. Spread evenly in skillet.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and golden brown on bottom. If desired, invert onto serving plate. Sprinkle with additional cheese.