- 1 Pound Polish Kielbasa, prepared as desired & sliced
- 1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 Cup Alfredo Sauce, any flavor, prepared
- 3/4 Cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup Celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheese, divided
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 (4.2oz.) Packages of Hungry Jack Black Pepper & Onion Hashbrowns, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook Kielbasa sausage according to package directions (as desired).
- Prepare Hungry Jack Black Pepper & Onion Hashbrowns as directed on the package.
- In a large bowl, combine the prepared Hungry Jack Hashbrowns, sliced and cooked Kielbasa sausage, Cream of Potato Soup, Alfredo sauce, minced garlic, onion, and celery. Mix until well blended.
- Add Parmesan cheese and 3/4 Cup of shredded cheese and toss until mixed in.
- Butter or grease a 9×13 glass baking dish. Spoon the mixture into the baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered on center rack for 45 minutes. During last 15 minutes, sprinkle the remaining half cup of cheese across the top and return to oven. Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted.