Per serving: 330 calories, 19g fat (10g sat. fat), 75mg cholesterol, 33g carbohydrate, 480mg sodium, 1g fiber, 6g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 6 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 can (2.8 oz.) French's® French Fried Onions, crushed
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish or coat with cooking spray.
- Heat water, butter, salt and pepper to simmering in a large saucepan. Add cream cheese. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in milk and potato flakes until smooth. Stir in eggs. Transfer to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake until slightly puffy and beginning to brown, 35-40 minutes. Top with French Fried Onions and bake additional 5-10 minutes until onions are golden brown. Watch carefully, onions can over-brown.