Potato and Parmesan Crusted Halibut
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 4 pieces (6 to 8 oz.) halibut
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter flavored shortening
- Lemon wedges
- Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Combine potato flakes, flour, cheese, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Pour milk into separate shallow dish. Dip each piece of fish in milk, then press and roll in potato flake mixture to generously coat fish. Repeat with remaining fish.
- Heat shortening in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Serve with lemon wedges.