Per serving: 180 calories, 8g fat (1.5g sat. fat), 5mg cholesterol, 23g carbohydrate, 420mg sodium, 1g fiber, 4g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2-2/3 cups Hungry Jack® Potato Flakes
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry, or 1/2 cup bottled marinara sauce
- Prepare mashed potatoes with water, margarine, salt and milk according to package directions. Stir in 1/4 cup parsley.
- Transfer potatoes to a warm serving bowl. Top with parsley and tomatoes or marinara. Serve immediately or hold in low oven up to 30 minutes.