- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 pound cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- 1 package (16 oz.) coleslaw blend
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients except potato flakes in large saucepan. Mix well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until cabbage is almost tender.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in mashed potato flakes. Let set 5 minutes. Stir and serve.