Per Serving: (Southwest Omelet): 450 calories, 29g fat (8g saturated fat), 650mg cholesterol, 22g carbohydrate, 890mg sodium, 1g total dietary fiber, 25g protein.
Per Serving: (Cheesy Southwest Omelet): 450 calories, 29g fat (8g saturated fat), 650mg cholesterol, 22g carbohydrate, 890mg sodium, 1g total dietary fiber, 25g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Perfect for camping!
- 1 carton (4.2 oz) Hungry Jack® Original or Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Diced ham
- Green onions
- 3 eggs
- Canola oil as needed
- Add chili powder to hashbrown carton.
- Fill hashbrown potato carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Mix hashbrowns and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Heat an 8-inch non-stick skillet, or a griddle, over medium heat. Coat with about 2 teaspoons oil; add 1/2 cup hashbrown mixture and spread to a 6-inch circle.
- Add Southwest filling on one side. Cook until top is set and bottom is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Fold unfilled side over filling and remove from pan.
- Serve warm. Repeat to make five omelets.
- Sour Cream