Per serving: 430 calories, 14g fat (5g sat. fat), 55mg cholesterol, 48g carbohydrate, 1040mg sodium, 10g fiber, 29g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1-1/3 cups Hungry Jack® Potato Flakes
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained.
- 3/4 cup prepared salsa
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare potatoes with water, margarine, salt and milk according to package directions. Stir in cheese.
- Combine turkey, beans, corn and salsa in a separate bowl.
- Spread half of the prepared potatoes on the bottom of four 8-ounce size oven-proof baking dishes, or a 1-1/2 quart-size baking dish. Add turkey mixture and spread remaining potatoes evenly on top.
- Bake 20 minutes until heated through and potatoes are lightly browned.