- 1 package (4.9 oz.) Hungry Jack® Au Gratin Potatoes OR Hungry Jack® Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 2 cans (6 oz.) water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen, cut green beans, partially thawed
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place potato slices, tuna and green beans in ungreased 2 to 2-1/2-quart casserole dish. Mix gently.
- Combine sauce mix, water, milk and butter in 2-quart saucepan. Bring just to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and pour sauce over potato mixture in casserole dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to thicken sauce.