200 calories, 8g fat (3g sat. fat), 160mg cholesterol, 14g protein, 19g carbohydrate, 610mg sodium, 2g fiber.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 package (6.1 oz.) Hungry Jack® Scalloped or Au Gratin Potatoes
- 2 cups cold water
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked chopped steak, breakfast sausage or bacon
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Heat dry potato slices and water in a medium saucepan; boil 4 minutes. Pour into a 2 quart or 9×9-inch casserole dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and sauce packet in a bowl until nearly smooth.
- Stir egg mixture, meat, peppers, onion, spinach and hot sauce (if desired) into potatoes; spread evenly in pan.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and eggs begin to set, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.