Per serving: 180 calories, 5g fat (1.5g sat. fat), 5mg cholesterol, 27g carbohydrate, 470mg sodium, 4g fiber, 5g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 package (6.1 oz.) Hungry Jack® Au Gratin or Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 oz.) southwest diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Corn or Flour tortillas, sour cream, cilantro, shredded lettuce
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Combine potatoes as directed on package with water, sauce mix, margarine and milk in a 2 quart or 9×9-inch casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered, until potatoes just start to soften, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion, chili powder and cumin.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas, cilantro, sour cream, and shredded lettuce