- 1 package (4.9 oz.) Hungry Jack® Au Gratin Potatoes
- 2 cups of your favorite leftover veggies
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place potato slices and leftover veggies into ungreased 2 to 2-1/2-quart casserole baking dish. Mix gently.
- Combine sauce mix, water, milk, butter and thyme in 2-quart saucepan. Bring just to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and pour sauce over potato mixture in casserole dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to thicken sauce.