Per serving: 270 calories, 9g fat (3g sat. fat), 35mg cholesterol, 30g carbohydrate, 510mg sodium, 4g fiber, 18g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 package (6.1 oz.) Hungry Jack® Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini or white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Combine Hungry Jack® Scalloped Potatoes as directed on package with water, sauce mix, margarine, and milk in a 2 quart or 9×9-inch casserole dish.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with cilantro.