- 2 lbs. of Turkey Tenderloin
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo/Hot Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 2, 4.2oz. Cartons of Hungry Jack Hashbrowns
- 3 Tbsp. Olive or Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Diced Celery
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- In a small bowl, mix together the chicken stock and 3/4 Cup buffalo sauce.
- Place the turkey tenderloin in the bottom of a crockpot and pour the chicken stock/buffalo sauce mixture on top. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove turkey and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF
- Fill the containers of hashbrowns with hot water and let sit for 12 minutes, drain excess liquid
- Using a large pan, add oil and allow to get hot. Add the hashbrowns and spread evenly, patting down gently with a spatula. Cook on one side for about 5 minutes,
then flip over and cook another 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the shredded turkey on top of the hashbrowns and top with the shredded cheddar. Place in the oven for about 8 minutes or until the cheese is totally melted.
- Remove from oven and top with blue cheese crumbles, celery, a drizzle of buffalo sauce, and a drizzle of ranch or blue cheese dressing.