- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hot water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain very well.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet, add the oil, and cook the hash browns and onion over medium high heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until onions are tender, but not brown. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the alfredo sauce, milk and cheese and stir until cheese melts. Transfer mixture to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.