Per Serving: 380 calories, 24g fat (5.5g saturated fat), 630mg cholesterol, 20g carbohydrate, 580mg sodium, 1g total dietary fiber, 20g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Original Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dry Greek herb seasoning
- 3 eggs
- Chopped, fresh spinach
- Diced Tomatoes
- Feta cheese
- Canola oil as needed
- Add dry Greek seasoning to hashbrown carton.
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Mix hashbrowns and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Heat an 8-inch non-stick skillet, or a griddle, over medium heat. Coat with about 2 teaspoons oil; add 1/2 cup hashbrown mixture and spread to a 6-inch circle.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons each spinach, tomatoes and feta to half of the circle. Cook until top is set and bottom is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Fold unfilled side over filling and remove from pan.
- Serve warm. Repeat to make five omelets.