- 1 Package Hungry Jack Hashbrowns
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and oil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add water to the Hungry Jack Hashbrowns according to package instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining crust ingredients. When the hashbrowns are ready, squeeze out any excess water and mix the potatoes with the rest of the crust ingredients. Divide into four equal portions on the baking sheet and flatten slightly into discs.
- Bake the crusts for 20 minutes.
- While the crusts are cooking, heat 2 Tbsp. oil over medium heat and cook your ground beef with a bit of salt and pepper. Feel free to substitute chicken, pork,
soy crumbles, or omit the meat altogether. Once the meat is cooked and slightly browned, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Gather the rest of your topping ingredients and set up “bar style” if you’re customizing each pizza. Reserve the fresh cilantro and scallions until after the second bake.
- When the pizza crusts have finished the first bake, remove from the oven, top as desired, and return to the oven an additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven, top with cilantro and scallions and serve warm!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Diced Jalapeño
- Fresh Cut Scallions