- 1 Tbsp. Cooking Oil
- 2 Cups Hungry Jack Hashbrowns
- 15 oz. Refried Beans
- 1/4 Cup Canned Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Queso Fresco Fresh Mexican Cheese that can be crumbled
- Sour Cream
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Cook hashbrowns, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- While the hashbrowns are cooking, combine the refried beans and chipotle peppers in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- When the hashbrowns are finished cooking, remove from heat. Heat the beans, then set out the beans and the taco bar toppings, then serve the hashbrowns. Enjoy!