Cheddar Bacon Hashbrown Tots
These easy-to-make hashbrown tots are sure to be a party favorite!
- 1 Carton Hungry Jack Original Hashbrowns
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Bacon Crumbles
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Hungry Jack Original Hasbrowns according to directions, place in large bowl
- Add flour, eggs, bacon crumbles and cheese to bowl of hasbrowns, mix well
- Form into bite-size portions—recommend using a small ice cream scoop
- Cover bottom of medium frying pan with 1 inch of oil, prehead over meium high heat
- Cook tots in hot oil for 3 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes
- Remove from pan, place on plate covered with a paper towel to remove excess oil
- Serve Immediately with your favorite zesty ranch or mustard dipping sauces!