Per serving (Original): 260 calories, 16g fat, 6g sat fat, 165mg cholesterol, 13g protein, 15g carbohydrate, 440mg sodium, 1g fiber
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hashbrown Spinach-Sausage Quiche
- 1 Carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack Hashbrown Potatoes
- 4 ounces Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 3 ounces (3 cups packed) fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Swiss, mozzarella or favorite cheese
- 6 Egglands Best Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco® Brand Original Red Sauce
- Refresh hashbrown potatoes according to package directions. Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown sausage in a 9-10-inch oven-proof or cast iron skillet. (see note*). Add spinach and stir just until wilted. Remove from pan; drain on paper towel. Wipe pan clean.
- Heat oil in the same pan on medium-high heat. Spread hashbrowns in pan; cook 6-8 minutes stirring every 1-2 minutes until potatoes are lightly browned. Press firmly on bottom and sides of pan.
- Spread sausage, spinach and cheese over potatoes.
- Whisk eggs, milk and Tabasco Sauce. Pour into pan.
- Bake until center is set 30-35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.