- 1 (4.2 ounce) carton Hungry Jack Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 Cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1/2 Cup pineapple chunks
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Prepare Hungry Jack Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a medium cast iron skillet. Pour potatoes into skillet and press up the sides to form a crust. Fry for 4-5 minutes, or until it just starts to brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce over hashbrowns in an even layer. Top with cheese, Canadian bacon, bacon, and pineapple chunks.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until crust is crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.