Per Serving: 190 calories, 8g fat (3.5 sat. fat), 90mg cholesterol, 20g carbohydrate, 700 mg sodium, 1g fiber, 9g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Try this on your next camping adventure!
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Original Hashbrown Potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 strips cooked and crumbled bacon (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (about 7 chives)
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Whisk eggs, flour and salt in medium-sized bowl. Stir in refreshed hashbrown potatoes, bacon, cheese and chives.
- Heat a greased, large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, or electric griddle to 375°F. Scoop about 1/4 cup of hashbrown potato mixture for each pancake onto the hot skillet, pressing down lightly with the back of a spatula to flatten.
- Cook until pancakes begin to turn brown and crisp, about 3 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with salsa and sour cream.