Per Serving: 340 calories, 14g fat (6g sat. fat), 45mg cholesterol, 38g carbohydrate, 1300mg sodium, 0g fiber, 17g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Original Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 pound deli-style corned beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup reduced-fat thousand island salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 8 slices dark rye bread
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Cooking spray
- Pickles for garnish
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Combine hashbrowns, sauerkraut, corned beef, dressing and parsley in a large bowl.
- Place bread on prepared baking sheet. Spoon about 3/4 cup hashbrowns mixture onto each slice of bread. Top with a slice of cheese.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve with pickles.