- 4 6oz. Cod or other firm white fish fillets
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Hungry Jack Hashbrowns
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Lemon Wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush Dijon mustard on both sides of fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat fish with hashbrown, pressing onto fish to help it stick.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and cook until the potato crust is golden brown on both sides.
- Place cod on prepared baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon wedges.