- Hungry Jack Hashbrown Cheesy Potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Shredded cheese
- Cook Hungry Jack Hashbrown Cheesy Potatoes according to carton instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Divide potatoes equally into greased muffin pan. Press into bottom and up sides to form Cups.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook bacon strips to desired crispness; then crumble and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a large non-stick skillet. Cook until thickened and the eggs are well scrambled.
- Add bacon and ½ Cup of cheese into skillet and combine.
- Once the hashbrowns are ready, spoon scrambled eggs and bacon mixture evenly into each Cup.
- Add more cheese or bacon bits to top of each Cup to suit your taste.