Per Serving: 310 calories, 17g fat (8g sat. fat), 330mg cholesterol, 20g carbohydrate, 940mg sodium, 1.5g fiber, 19g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
A must-pack for your next camping trip!
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Original Hashbrowns
- 4 turkey breakfast sausage patties or 6 links
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 slices American cheese
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Cook turkey sausage and bacon according to package directions. Crumble or chop.
- Whisk eggs, milk, hot sauce and black pepper in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a 10 or 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened.
- Spread hashbrowns evenly in pan and part-way up sides. Cook without stirring until light golden brown and crisp on one side, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle crumbled sausage and bacon over potatoes. Pour eggs evenly over and arrange cheese slices on top.
- Cover skillet and reduce heat to low; cook until eggs are set in the center and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve from the pan or slide onto a platter then cut into wedges.