Per serving: 220 calories, 14g fat (3g sat. fat), 10mg cholesterol, 20g carbohydrate, 490mg sodium, 1g fiber, 3g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Original Hashbrowns
- 3-4 strips diced bacon (4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Baby spinach or greens for serving
- Prepare Hungry Jack® Original Hashbrowns according to package instructions.
- Heat a 9-10-inch non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add bacon and onion; cook stirring frequently until bacon is cooked and fat is rendered, 10-15 minutes. Stir in potatoes.
- Cover pan and cook potatoes on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring once. Potatoes do not need to brown. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Add to potatoes with bell pepper, celery and parsley; mix well. Serve warm or room temperature on a bed of greens.
- For a lighter version, use light mayonnaise or substitute 2 tablespoons olive oil for mayonnaise.