- 7 Cups Hungry Jack Hashbrowns
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken Breast
- 4 Cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Cups Tomato Sauce
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 3 Cloves Garlic, smashed
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup Skim Milk
- Bunch of Dill, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 10″ square baking or casserole dish.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, green onion, garlic, and Hungry Jack Hashbrowns. Cook about 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove mixture and set aside.
- Brown the meat in a skillet.
- Add all vegetables, cook for 2 minutes then add the tomato sauce. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat the eggs, add milk, then add the chopped dill and a pinch of salt.
- Layer, in order, the following: half of the potatoes, half of the vegetable, meat, and sauce blend, 1/3 of the cheese, 1/2 the egg mixture. Gently poke with a fork all over. Repeat.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes then add the remaining mozzarella and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Allow to cool in the baking sheet/casserole dish and serve warm.