- 1 Box of Hungry Jack Original Hashbrowns
- 1 Beefsteak Tomato
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Prepare Hungry Jack Original Hashbrowns according to instructions on the package.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the 2 eggs thoroughly. Pour the contents of the Hungry Jack Original Hashbrowns into the bowl and mix well with the egg.
- Heat a waffle iron on high and then add the mixed hashbrowns to the iron. Cook for approximately 15 minutes (or until golden brown).
- While the hashbrowns are being cooked on the waffle iron, cut the beefsteak tomato into large slices and grill lightly on a skillet.
- Once the hashbrowns are cooked, create your sandwich by using the waffles as “bread” and adding the tomato, cheese, and chives.
- Cook hashbrowns according to package directions and add them as the final top layer.