Per cake: 110 calories, 6g fat (1g sat. fat), 35mg cholesterol, 10g carbohydrate, 200mg sodium, 1g total dietary fiber, 3g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Zucchini Parmesan Cakes
- 1 carton (4.2 oz) Hungry Jack® Premium Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup grated red onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Prepared marinara sauce, warmed
- Fill hashbrown potatoes carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Mix hashbrowns, zucchini and next 6 ingredients (through Italian seasoning) in a large bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick skillet or griddle. Scoop about 1/4-cup potato mixture into skillet, pressing down slightly to flatten. Repeat to fill pan.
- Cook about 3 minutes on each side until well browned. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired.