Per serving (Original): 360 calories, 21g fat (11.5g sat. fat), 95mg cholesterol, 22g carbohydrate, 500mg sodium, 2g total dietary fiber, 22g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Original or Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, unthawed, or fresh florets in 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups diced grilled chicken
- 1/2 cup diced jarred roasted bell pepper, or red bell pepper, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 3 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with cold water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
- Mix hashbrowns, broccoli, chicken, bell pepper and pepper in a large bowl. Spread in prepared dish.
- Stir together half and half and sour cream. Pour evenly over hashbrowns. Top with cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for 15 minutes until top just begins to brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.